Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Poster production - the basics

Today I started off by looking through the different fonts that were available on Photoshop, which I could use. The chose font that I decided to go for is called "Perpetua Tiltling MT" which looks like this:


I decided to chose this font as I looked back at my poster research and saw that most fonts were plain and simple, which creates the main focus to be on the image. 

I thought it would be a good idea to get all the layers needed inserted on to the poster so that it is ready before the photoshoot with Jozafina. This would also make the production of the poster easier as I would just have to insert the poster's picture in later and change the colour of the text to adapt it with the colours on the image, as well as make sure that it is visible for the audience. To help me with the layout of were the to position some of the text, I used another horror poster for guidance.



This is where I am up to now with the poster. I have inserted all the different layers that are the conventions, and have booked the studio for this Friday lunchtime to carry out a photoshoot with Jozefina. 




No comments:

Post a Comment